Are any of these “red flags” flying in your relationship? True or not true, your partner…
- Scrolls through your phone to see who you’ve talked to or texted, sometimes 2-3 times a day.
- They tell you what to wear or criticize your choices.
- They get angry or jealous when you spend time with your friends.
- They hit, push, or slap you once in a while.
- They hit, push, or slap you pretty often.
- They pressure you into sex or sexual things you don’t want to do.
- Threaten to hurt you or themself if you talk about breaking up.
- They say it’s your fault if they hurt you.
- Constantly puts you down, often in front of others.
- Is disliked by your friends and says you should stop seeing each other.
We understand everyone’s experience is different. If even two of these “red flags” describe your partner’s behavior, you probably aren’t in a healthy relationship.
If you think you’re being abused or if you’re not sure, give our FREE, confidential hotline a call at 1.800.439.2323. We’ll listen, offer information, and help you think about what’s happening and if it fits your picture of how life should be, right now and in the future.